Friday, June 29, 2012

Change of Venue

It's been weeks since I have updated this blog, and in those weeks life has changed dramatically. When I started this blog almost two years ago, I had just ended a relationship, started my first legal job and was adjusting to life after the bar exam.... Since then, not only have I grown as an attorney, but also as a person. This blog has seen me through many adjustments in life, a new relationship, trips and plenty of good times.... but, now I feel that it is not representative of the life I have been leading lately. So much has happened since this blog saw me celebrate my thirtieth, and ring in the new year of 2012...and now I feel as if I need a change of venue to express my life as it is now. I started a new blog that I want to use as a medium to chronicle my life as it has been lately. When I first began blogging, I used it as a medium to rant and complain about the many trials and tribulations I was experiencing. Looking back, I was almost embarrassed by the thoughts that had been ever present in my mind. I deleted my original blog because I felt as if it didn't represent the person I had become. I think I will be keeping this one up just for the sake of being able to reminisce on all the good times I had. The past two years have been a good run, and I would like to take everything I learned about life and myself into this new season.... With that being said, definitely let me know if you would like the link to my latest and I will be glad to provide you with that information. Regards..........

6 comments:

  1. Omg girl, I am so sorry that I have been such a bad blog friend, but I just wrote a post basically saying the same things in a way. I am getting back into blogging so please send me your new info! Hope you are well!!! xoxo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST started logging back into blogspot trying to figure out what to do/direction I want to go with my own blog, lol. Anyway, send me the new info and I'll def continue to check it out! Take care of u girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...i hope yo see you back on blogger soon. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed I hadn't seen you around and came looking. Can you send me the new link Mimi at lipglossandbinky dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like the link to your new blog. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete