.....one heck of a hiatus. But absence makes the heart grow fonder right?? I successfully attempted to regain control of my to-do lists, and only partially achieved that goal. This has been a super busy last couple of weeks and there is no end in sight to the madness. My February was a blur.... I started a new job, took care of a lot of unfinished business, and last but not least regained a piece of me that had been missing for a long time. I've been to meetings, court, classes, parties.... blur I tell you...don't worry...the hiatus is almost over.....
Currently..trying to motivate myself to finish all the items on my to-do list
Enjoying..my new found confidence
Dodging....calls from about half the dudes I met this weekend
Laughing...at life
Loving the Lord for providing in abundant proportions
Looking forward to the Mary J Blige concert at the Rodeo on Friday.
Needing...a day of complete rest.
Loving my life!
haha "dodging the guys" i am doing the same thing..this guy keeps calling me..i knew him from my old job and he wont stop bugging me...he cant take a hint!
ReplyDelete