My days are so hectic lately. I feel like I'm slowly losing grasp of myself and succumbing to the everyday hustle and bustle of my life. I need to refocus, and set my attention on what's really important. Me. (and of course God and my family) I need to dedicate time to do things I enjoy...take a moment to reflect....reacquaint myself with myself. I'm more than just an attorney, a shoulder to cry on, a burden bearer, listening friend, empathetic companion...It's overwhelming at times with so many tasks to do, demands and people calling on you for help. I need to get it together and take a step away from everything. Regain perspective.
Yes girl, you do have to get away to yourself because life can literally wash your sense of self right away from you. Trust me I know. While it is great that you lend yourself to the people who need to and have an awesome career, it is so very improtant to keep that connection with God and yourself going so that you can emerge clearheaded, stable, and with a solid peace of mind. I hope get the perspective and so much more that you are looking for. I am will keep you in my prayers! xoxo! :o)
ReplyDelete