
It's my anniversary! I've officially been practicing law for one year. I am so thankful to be living my dream. Everyday is a learning experience, I am so grateful to be a humble servant. I would like to offer encouragement to anyone still chasing their dreams. Be patient, it will all come into fruition. Don't give up or lose focus on your goals...remain faithful and it too will come to pass.... Plan for greatness, prepare for failure and experience your dreams come true.
All in due time.
congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG! CONGRATS girl! This is so very inspirational! You are so right too. Never give up on your dreams!!! I have been working on getting back on track... slowly, but surely! :o) Yay! CONGRATS to you again - so exciting! So proud of you for keeping the faith and seeing it through, even when it was hard. :o) Look at you now!!! What a blessing and testament of God's everlasting grace and love!!!
ReplyDelete