Friday, June 25, 2010

TAG GAME

So the ever so lovely Girl in Her Own World, took a moment to take a look out of The View From the Balcony in My Head , errr her head....(sue me, my play on words was corny but you get the point)....and tag me..... So here are my answers...let's keep it going!!!!


1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I have no idea. I'm happy in Houston, but other times I hate it, yet my mind won't let me envison myself anywhere else...so I guess right here in Houston it is!!!


2. Who is your favorite band/singer?

My all time favorite band is 112. I'm their biggest fan. Although they were more popular a few years back, I still have all of their albums and can put any one of them on repeat and be 100% satisfied.



3. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?

I would want to be Paris Hilton. The idea of having no responsibilities...an unlimited supply of clothing and not a care in the world, other than where the next table I could dance on was sounds awesome. Especially after a day in my ever so responsible, politically correct in the public's eye, super stressful lawyer day.




4. Concert or a Broadway Show?

Definitely a concert. I love the excitement that builds up around the performance and just feeling the energy all around me is definitely satisfying.




5. Do you have a theme song of you life?

No, but I definitely need to adopt one. Hmmmmmmmmmm, but what would it be?





6. Would you chose a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park


Fancy dinner at a nice restaurant...unless the park was somewhere that isnt as hot as it would be in Houston. I wouldn't care as long as I was with someone that would keep me laughing.




7. What's your favorite place to shop?



It's a tie between the Limited and JC Penneys.....





8. Favorite Movie?

Fool's Rush In. I could literally watch that over and over again....oh and Selena!




Let's see who plays along...tag you are now it:
Joseph at Son of Jacob
Esqwuire at Dear America:
SuthernHunny of Behind those Eyes

1 comment:

  1. I used to love 112 and I like Fools Rush In too. It was a really good movie. I have friends in TX and they really like it. I think that it is a great thing to like living where you are from. Lot's of people want to flee their hometown's (like me - hehehe). Thanks for playing and your play on words was so not corny! xoxo! :o)

    ReplyDelete