Friday, July 2, 2010

content:

a feeling of calm satisfaction.
But am I satisfied,
does my peace at night give rise to a daily dose of settling?
When I wake up in the morning, should I be focused on what's better, or basking in the right now?
Do I want more?
Of course, but should I be enjoying the moment as the moment enjoys me...in my present state I have it all,
but still wonder, is content healthy?
Or is it stifling my growth? Should I be longing for adversity to catapult me into my next endeavor?
Is my life meaningless without disarray, or can I exist with this constant state of happy?
It feels like my wonder is in vain...who questions serenity?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that it is in vain. I think that it is natural when you have been going through things for a while and then all of the sudden everything is lovely for it to feel a little weird. Like I feel like that at times when I am just feeling free. Almost like it is too good to be true. Then other times I just feel really good about it. I think that you should just bask in the moments of peace and just pray and ask God to help show you what is next, but I would definetly enjoy the moment. God wants us to be happy and the bible does speak about us being content in every situation. So I feel that you are just living your life in the way that God would want you to. He does not want us to live in disarray. I think that we just have to learn through him how to get there and it sounds like you have so just keep on being happy girly! You deserve it! :o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete