Monday, February 21, 2011

1yr.......

I have officially been working at my firm for a year now. I've learned a lot, but still feel like I have so much farther to go with regards to my legal career. I enjoy the work I do and I love helping people, but I still wonder if where I'm at now is where God thinks I can do the most work for the benefit of His people(and earn a good living for myself in the process)... I think working with low income clients will make me a better attorney in the long run...I can definitely see the passion behind all of the legal aid attorneys I have met this past year and really feel honored to have been able to do my part serving those in need. It's kind of humbling and I am disappointed in myself for sometimes taking for granted the work I do. I know I could have chosen a completely different path with regards to my career...but I am happy the Lord saw fit for me to be in this place at this time. I need to work harder and continue to do the best work I can possibly do. This is a milestone in my career that I probably would not have fathomed 2 yrs ago....but I am ever so grateful. My life could be so different than it is now. I should take nothing for granted, and continue to remain faithful in His promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment