Thursday, March 3, 2011
reading......
I started reading, One Thousand Gifts, earlier this week and was automatically intrigued with the authors powerful writing style. The Lord is truly using her to portray His message loud and clear. I won't spend too much time going further into detail right now, because I'm actually reading on my nook...but I did feel compelled to post this... A formal proclamation that I want to learn to give thanks for all things and not take even the simplest of thing for granted. I complain too often, doubt too much, question why I don't know joy like it appears others around me do...I wonder far too much why it seems God has blessed others more than myself, want to know why it feels like I'm being overlooked for favor and just flat out have days when I feel like nothing I'm doing is good enough. I need to learn to give thanks for what is right, what isn't and what will be before it even comes into existence. It feels impossible at times, but the slightest hint of a possibility in turn is worthy of thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment