Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sweet valley bliss.......

I loved Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield growing up and I was ecstatic when my friend told me about this book, Sweet Valley Confidential...Ten Years Later by Francine Pascal, that came out today. I bought it and am anxiously awaiting my Sweet Valley Twins fix. I know I'm probably showing my age...but I literally read every book in this series and SWORE I was a student at Sweet Valley High with the characters....

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I saw this at Target the other day and I too was waaaaayyyy excited!!!! I think that I may buy it today. I used to love them and I even started to read the Sweet Valley University series as well. I have actually read a couple of books that I need to review on the blog. Coming soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I LOVED these books, too!

    ReplyDelete