Friday, October 28, 2011

Appreciated

This week has been a whirlwind of emotions, court appearances and not enough rest.... But just when I feel as if I can't take anymore, the Lord sends me a reminder that despite it all I'm still blessed. Since I started working at my new firm, I've barely had anytime to do much work in the office and am in court practically everyday. I hadn't hung up my degrees or license or made any attempts to decorate. For the past week my things have been on the floor collecting dust, but I come in this morning and find everything in my office hung up and decorated nicely. My assistants fixed my office up while I was gone yesterday. I literally want to cry right now. They do so much for me and make me feel so appreciated. I get so caught up in the day to day that I don't take the time to notice reasons to smile and be grateful. But right now, I will.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for those times when you can appreciate the things around you!

    ReplyDelete