Saturday, October 22, 2011

late nights and early mornings......

Last night we went to see Miguel and Marshia Ambrosius in concert. It was at the Arena Theatre, which is a pretty small and intimate venue, but you are not allowed to bring cameras inside. Not sure why they made that rule, when in this day and age everyone just uses their phones to take pictures.... I was apprehensive to do this at first, but when I saw 90% of the audience video-taping and snapping away I decided to join the crowd and be a rule breaker as well........

Unfortunately my boyfriend does not like to take pictures, so I only have the self taken picture of myself.....I was rather cute if I do say so myself.....





We were sitting pretty close to the stage, and both artists were really great performers...I probably should have just practiced a little with the camera on my new phone instead of having to get an Iphone tutorial from my boyfriend during the show.... It was a good time indeed........

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time Hun and I agree, you did look fabulous...well you always do!

    ReplyDelete