Sunday, February 19, 2012

...etc. etc.

"No news is good news...."

...has been the recurring theme of my life lately, and I definitely have no complaints about that. As February slowly comes to an end, I have been highly anticipating the return of Spring & all that it has to offer...warmer weather, brighter colors, the rodeo and a long weekend off..... The past week of my life was filled with work, spending time with my love & family, reading, relaxing, food & moscato(& margaritas), church and more work..... Probably boring to some, but I loved every single moment of it.

I also discovered my new lastest obsession......





..the lastest download on the iphone definitely kept me entertained the past couple of days. and in lieu of seeming more and more odd with each word I type, I will return to my newest nook book........ (Blues Dancing..... (trying to finish it before my book club meeting on Saturday & so I can start reading Heaven is for Real, which I have been super excited to start))

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound boring at all. Sounds like "The Life!" Have a great work week =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for following, I am your newest follower, I'm looking forward to reading more of you blog in the future LC.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete