Tuesday, February 7, 2012

sometimes and always...



Sometimes and Always is a fun link-up over at Mackey Madness, and since I have a few moments before my day begins today I decided to join in......

Sometimes ---I wish I didn't have to work so hard during the week...

Always ---I have to remind myself to stop complaining & to thank God for blessing me with the ability to follow (one of) my dreams...

Sometimes ----I feel envious when I see so many great things happening for other people...

Always ----I have to remind myself that I'm exactly where God wants me to be, at this exact moment in time....

Sometimes ---I want to buy every single Living Social, Groupon and Dealery deal/coupon that comes to my email every morning...

Always ---I tell myself "no" because I have yet to use all the deals I have already purchased.......but I do plan to use some of them soon...

Sometimes ---I can't believe just how great God is...

Always ----I am mesmerized by His favor.....

4 comments:

  1. We are so blessed, aren't we? Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself just how blessed I am and be thankful for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is soo good sometimes but always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your honesty=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i'm mesmerized by Him, too! and i can relate to a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete