Monday, March 5, 2012
round and round......
With nothing in the world to complain about, I feel like I have been plagued by perpetual internal- complaints all day. Nothing major, mainly me being my biggest critic and finding wrong just for the right of it. I'm sure everyone has moments where they open up the flood gates and let the wrong things pour in, but fortunately for me I have gotten much better at carefully filtering certain things and preventing myself from literally drowning in it.... Sometimes I feel like I'm bipolar from the looks of some of the things I write....one day I'm on cloud 9, the next I'm feeling moody.... Blame it on the zodiac I guess, being a Scorpio is hard work. I digress.
"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him..."
(2 Corinthians 2:14, NIV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I feel bipolar often too. I have come to the conclusion that life is just bittersweet and there will just be up and down moments. But as we grow I think that we just get better at handling it all. Be encouraged. :) I go through it too.
ReplyDelete