Sunday, March 4, 2012

March

...is one of my favorite months for quite a few reasons. Aside from the rodeo, which I have continuously been discussing...spring & day party season is almost here, I can finally break out my flip flops and on St. Patrick's Day I celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my boyfriend and I meeting (or re-meeting) each other. A lot of my friends also celebrate their birthdays this month, so I also look forward to doing a lot of celebrating with them.

Things have been pretty calm around these parts. Aside from dinner with close friends last night at my favorite spot, and church this morning, I've spent the majority of my weekend lounging around & reading. I've also obtained yet another iPhone app obsession, instagram... Since I decided to take a Facebook hiatus, I've been getting my social media fix in other less heavily opinionated forums. I think I enjoy my social media when it's more focused on me and not the lives of other people.... Between pinterest and instagram, my Facebook days seem to be coming to an end....

No comments:

Post a Comment