I skipped out on my alma mater's homecoming festivities this year, because I have bigger and better plans(at least in my eyes).....starting Saturday I will be jet-setting and travelling all over the place...with a mix of business and pleasure...I will go to Washington DC, Boston, Miami and Nassau, Bahamas all with the next month and a half... Although the latter part is my only bit of pleasure, I'm still excited about travelling to the East Coast for my job. I get to meet a lot of like-minded and influential attorneys from all across the country who share my passion for public interest and providing legal services to the disadvantages citizens of our country. I look forward to being amidst the power players in my industry and hope to get a little shopping done in the interim.
Excitement is not even the tip of the iceberg................
Yay!!! So happy for you!!! Have some fun for me too girl!!!! :o) Btw, are you on FB?
ReplyDelete