Sunday, October 31, 2010
November..........
is my favorite month. This month I celebrate my 29th(my bday is 11/9) year on this planet..I fly out to Boston the day after my birthday and then come back to Houston for 3 days before I leave for Miami, then on the Bahamas to continue the birthday celebration...then, finally Thanksgiving, spending time off with my family and eating..catching black Friday sales and beginning to prep for the holiday season and New Year. Needless to say I'm excited. I am already claiming that the Lord will make this year one of the best of my life. I'm staying prayed up and continuously praising His name for how far I've come and overcoming where I came from. The sermon in church today said that we should be steadfast in worshipping the Lord and I am loudly singing my praises. I am genuinely excited about the blessings and work I will do. God is truly good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment