Wednesday, June 15, 2011
more randomness
...It seems like everyday I have been learning something new..often times about myself, and sometimes other people. I have been in a transitioning period of sorts. A lot of thinking, soul searching and heartfelt prayer. One thing that I have noticed, even at this stage of some recent changes, is that positive thinking and positive people make a ton of difference in maintaining a healthy existence. If you keep negative people in your life or constantly inundate yourself with drama and negativity, it really does weigh on your spirit. If every conversation you have with someone is about something negative or bad then it really does dampen your thoughts. When I hang with positive people or try to see the good in a situation regardless of unknown outcomes, I feel better about myself. My week has been going well since I stopped absorbing all of the details of other peoples' negativity. I can't afford to complain, but what I can afford to do is keep trusting in God. I have proof of his power in the things that have happened in my life....sustainability, health, options. It feels good to think good things. It feels even better when you can be around good people who motivate you and encourage you to do even greater things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment