Thursday, June 30, 2011

yawn......

I pretty much have been awake since 2:45 this morning, and now I am at my desk wishing I was still in bed. On the bright side, the morning is going by rather quickly, tomorrow is Friday and I'm off work for a week and can fully enjoy my holiday! I truly need the time to relax, enjoy and refocus before my return to work.

I've been slightly stressed lately. I've been increasing my prayers and time with the Lord and just trying to be diligent as I continue my search. I truly need a change of pace, and would like to take a new direction with regards to my career path. I'm so thankful and blessed for the work I have been doing this past two years since I have been licensed, but now I know in my heart it is time for a change. Patience has never been my strongest characteristic, but I am trying to wait on the Lord to move. Luckily I have had the support of those who I consider my true friends, and my boyfriend of course, but it is hard these days to make the decision to try something different. I have faith in God and my abilities, so everything should work out accordingly. It's just the waiting period that I am not enjoying. But, until then..... here I am. Waiting, praying and yawning......

1 comment:

  1. Me too girl! I am waiting and I know in my heart that I am in for a change as well, but it is having the faith to know that everything will pan out well in the end that is hard. We must keep the faith though. Spending time with God really does help too! Majorly!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete