Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm so.....

Excited.......

ex·cite·ment *noun /ikˈsītmənt/ 
excitements, plural

1.A feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness
- her cheeks were flushed with excitement
- the excitement of seeing a live leopard

2.Something that arouses such a feeling; an exciting incident
- the excitements of the previous night

One thing that I've noticed about myself is that the smallest of things excite me. I find joy in having things to look forward to. Planning an event leaves me full of anticipation. I know some things in life are meant to be taken slow, savored and cherished...but I think it's the random moments of excitement that give me my motivation to make it to the next day, week and even year. I was always too afraid to take risks, or felt the need to strategically plan out ever facet of my life. But now, I've come to realize it's not always about normalcy. In life, some risks should be taken and some detours along the way are fine. Finding things to be excited about, can make life more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment