......has already been good to me thus far.
Yes, I know...I'm slightly behind with welcoming in the new month, but she still has been good to me. Things have been pretty steady at work, but I know I still need to keep my mind on the bigger picture and really evaluate(and pray) on what I want to do career wise. In the meantime, I'm ready to go to Las Vegas next week. I've been googling like crazy to figure out the things and sights I want to see, but I do know I want to see the MGM Grand Casino and hopefully win a few dollars. I also would like to shop a little, and take tons of pictures. I just wish I was going out there with my boyfriend or some of my girlfriends. The last time I took a trip with my co-workers we had sporadic moments of fun, but I'm hoping someone at least wants to be adventurous with me in the midst of attending some of our conference sessions. This is going to be my first trip to Vegas, so suggestions of things to do are definitely welcomed...I will be there in less than a week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment