Wednesday, May 4, 2011

one last thing.....

This is probably the most I have updated in a while, but I have just had so much going on lately, and now I feel all rejuvenated and full of energy (although that probably won't last long due to the fact that I have two large files on my desk I need to work on.)

I'm very confident that this is going to be an awesome month, and two of my friends have me all giddy with anticipation of what is to come. I have a few things planned for May...going to Las Vegas in two weeks for a little business/pleasure, a little bit of celebrating for Memorial Day with the family...but mainly I'm just looking forward to the summer finally arriving. A wise man told me today that "risks are supposed to be taken, it shows faith in GOD," and I look forward to taking a few risks in the near future. I think the boyfriend and I will be planning some impromptu trip this summer, and I anticipate much needed girls' time with the besties. I have a lot of leisure catching up to do. It's funny how things can change so drastically in the blink of an eye. I just hope everyone realizes it before it is too late, that life is only for the moment. You can't stress too much about every situation because you will miss out on the things that matter most. If people in your life are holding you back from truly living, you may want to consider breaking loose from the burden of them. There are too many possibilities in life. So just live.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement and I am glad you are going to have some much needed fun this summer! I need to plan for my summer fun also

    ReplyDelete