Most people who know me well know how much I despise the month of August. It's not just me, other people share my sentiments. My reasons for disliking the month may be slightly odd..but given different life experiences, I just stereotypically feel like August is never a good month for me. Needless to say, I am glad it is finally September.
Not that I was expecting rainbows to blaze through my window this morning or anything, but a lot of craziness occurred within the past 24 hours to really make me believe that August is just a non-starter for me. Within the past 24hrs, I've been ransacked by ants, had some stressful moments at work, got a ticket from 4yrs ago that my ex conveniently forgot to mention he got, and to top it off...my spa day today turned out to be a nightmare (I'm attributing this to August as well since I booked the appointment yesterday...one of my bracelets also broke as I got ready for work this morning...and yes I am blaming that on the remnants of August as well) and lastly......more ants.
And on that note, I think it is possibly time for me to change the subject and just look forward to the weekend.
Psalm 41.....
No comments:
Post a Comment