Sunday, September 18, 2011

sunday...

My Sunday has been filled with awesome treats, too many free samples and the somewhat raunchy ramblings of the everso loveable Paula Deen....



I don't know what it is about weekends, but they seem to move so much faster than they used to before I started working a Monday thru Friday job. When I used to work in the mall back in college, my weekends were spent folding clothes and trying not to kill customers...the days would drag on...and on...and on. Nowadays it seems like Sunday is here before I have even gotten the chance to complete all the tasks on my weekend to do lists (because clearly even my weekends should be strategically planned right?)

Hopefully this will be a smooth, uneventful work week because I am definitely looking forward to a fun and enjoyable weekend in Atlanta. Fall is just days away and the official birthday countdown can finally begin.... until later. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh i am on my birthday countdown too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that Madea on the screen?
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. no its one of the cooks from the food network, paula deen...her food is amazing!

    ReplyDelete