Tuesday, September 13, 2011

up

I'm not sure why I am still awake. I probably should have been sleep an hour ago, but for some reason my body is resisting the urge to unwind. Sigh. My week has already been hectic, and it is just Tuesday. I spent the majority of yesterday and today in court, hearings, motions...pretty much a blur. Tomorrow is my first and only office day this week, so in reality I probably should be resting so I can be productive tomorrow...but alas, I am still awake. I just looked at the calendar and September is literally almost over. Two and a half more weeks and October will be here. No complaint from me about time going so fast, Fall is my favorite time of the year. I just feel like I have missed something, or forgot to do something that I was supposed to. I'm sure whatever it is will hit me at some random moment....just not now.

Hopefully I will be able to get some rest this weekend. I have been feeling under the weather lately, and I want to be back at 100% by the time next week rolls around. I'm going to Atlanta next weekend to visit one of my best friends and I would prefer to not be doped up on Benadryl my entire time there. Aside from the trip to Atlanta next weekend, I am secretly wishing that my September ends with me getting a lot of sleep...and being able to read at least one of the 4 books I have recently acquired. (Fall from Grace, Little Bee, Love the One You're With and Heart of the Matter)I'm a nerd, so sue me. I'd also like to do something aside from the normal date nights me and the beau normally have, but I'm not sure what yet. I feel like we have done a little bit of everything. I'm definitely not bored, just want to do something out of the norm, any ideas?

.... And my exhausted rambling continues... I love having things to look forward to. Concerts, one next month, Ledisi in November (told you I'm a neo-soul freak)... random fun... and then it hits me. Time for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment