Sunday, November 6, 2011

birthday week...

My countdown is almost officially over, as I am (3) days away from my birthday (and will be out of town next week)! I started off being super excited, then the excitement faded away & now that I have plans solidified I am back on the verge of excitement for my birthday week. My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner on Wednesday the actual night of my birthday, then there will be an event with my friends on Friday (I'm using my go-go gadget tools on this one) and some of my friends & I are going out on Saturday night. A trip to the Galleria after church and brunch today was the icing on my birthday excitement cake. One of my girlfriends and I went from Zara to Marciano to Express to BEBE to Arden B & everything else in between until I found the PERFECT "I'm turning thirty and still look 20" dress in Nordstrom's! I can't wait to wear it.....

Right now I'm: Praying for a peaceful week..Feeling thankful for all of my many blessings and praying for a prosperous and successful next year (and many beyond that) of my life.....

4 comments:

  1. 3 more days how exciting...bdays are awesome and I hope yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and @mrs pancakes I have my fingers crossed for an ipad like yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwweeee!!!! This dress sounds awesome! Going from store to store would get me excited too! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete