Wednesday, November 2, 2011

******November******

.....Not only was I born this month, but so many other great things happen once the calendar turns to November. I love the Fall, I love Thanksgiving and I definitely love the start of the holiday season. This will be a very busy month for me, but fortunately I will finally be busy doing things I want to do & not just with work stuff!

I wasn't too enthused about turning thirty this year, but now that I have finalized plans for my birthday celebration, I am highly anticipating the fun times with the ones I love. My birthday is in exactly one week and I am so looking forward to reaching this next milestone in my life..... Once my birthday festivities are over, the boyfriend and I will be leaving for Jamaica to celebrate some more (he will be celebrating his birthday while we are there) and enjoying much needed r&r.....

To finish things off for the month, my family usually does it big for Thanksgiving. My relatives come down from Louisiana and my mother cooks a ton of food. It's been a while since everyone has gotten together so I look forward to some time with the family. I also look forward to catching some post-Thanksgiving sales for Christmas. I have been restraining myself and not shopping like a mad woman, so I will feel much better spending if I am getting things on sale.

The next few days will be a blur, as my friends have already started reserving dates with me to kick off my birthday with various happy hours and dinners...Hopefully I don't gain too much weight before I leave for vacation. Good times are in my near future and I am beyond happy about it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday month..honestly 30 is the best extension of your twenties so no worries..enjoy and make it a great one!

    ReplyDelete