Monday, November 7, 2011

and it begins...



This was my dessert tonight at Eddie V's Steakhouse. I probably gained 5lbs just from the chocolate alone. My oldest best friend (we met in the 7th grade) and I went there for an after work dinner to get my birthday week started out right. Leave it to me to start crying in the midst of reading her birthday card to me! It's so good to have friends who despite how often you see them, or where you go in life, you always know they are in your corner. I really appreciated her taking the time out of her schedule to come celebrate my birthday. It's so hard to find genuine people and I am beyond fortunate. Now let's see if I can squeeze a few crunches in before bedtime..........

3 comments:

  1. look delicious!! i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good! Its so nice to have a sweet friendship like that. The older I get, the more I know life is about quality people and things!

    ReplyDelete