Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Self,

There are so many things I wish to tell you, but not enough time in the world to express my inner most thoughts and desires for you. I want you to have the world, never take anything for granted, never trust so much that you're blind to reality, always be confident and put forth your best effort regardless of fear. Never lose sight of the ones in your life who got you where you are today. I want you to remain a faithful servant, and also rise to the challenge to effectively lead those around you. I want you to have fun. Enjoy the moment, and try not to plan too hard for the future. Preparation is always key, but over preparing can tarnish the joy you'll feel from unexpectedly accomplishing a goal. But most importantly, let go of the past and allow yourself to fully love again. Yes he hurt you, but every man is not and will not be like your ex-boyfriend.

Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment