I'm still here, is because I have a lot of great things left to do on this earth. I'm merely a servant. I have a multitude of ideas of how I am going to help God's people. I need to be here to see that vision come to light.
I feel the same way even though things are not where I want them to be right now. I really just want to be a light for others to find their way through this thing called life. I pray that we will both be ALL that we were put here on this earth to be! :o)
I feel the same way even though things are not where I want them to be right now. I really just want to be a light for others to find their way through this thing called life. I pray that we will both be ALL that we were put here on this earth to be! :o)
ReplyDelete