I got caught up in the celebrating and didn't make time to make my last official post of 2010....so I guess the reflecting would be in vain now. 2010, you were good to me, and I look forward to all the blessings that lay ahead in 2011!
It's never too late to reflect on the past year. I did so in my Best of 2010 series...took 31 random moments and instances in 2010 and shed a little light on them. Even gave your blog a shout out in my 2010 "Best Blog Find" category.
It's never too late to reflect on the past year. I did so in my Best of 2010 series...took 31 random moments and instances in 2010 and shed a little light on them. Even gave your blog a shout out in my 2010 "Best Blog Find" category.
ReplyDeleteYou had a very busy 2010! I wish you well in 2011!
ReplyDelete