You really love me.
Not in the fairy tale, too good to be true type of way...
Where rose petals mask impurities, and you buy affections...
But the kind of love that makes me want to wake up to you every morning, and wonder how we managed to stay in each others arms the entire night...
You really love me.
Not the kind of love where you have to remind me a million times by saying it...over and over again...are you trying to remind me or yourself?
I can tell without words.
You really love me.
Enough to make me forget everyone else before you and anyone else who could ever come after you...but will never get the chance.
Indescribable, uncharted and unexplored territory...but enough for me to know that the feeling is mutual. It's hard too explain, but so enjoyable to feel. You really love me, and I love you too.
This is really so beautiful and sweet! So happy for you girl that you have finally found love! Hopefully someday I will find the same thing too! :o)
ReplyDelete