Everyday is a journey through self-discovery. I've learned a lot of things about myself this past year...some of which I've always known but chose to ignore, and other things I was afraid to admit were ever in existence, but play a major role in who I am....
Growing up is difficult and coming into your own is sometimes even harder. A journey on a road filled with twists and turns, ups and downs..and sometimes dead ends. I need to stop being so controlling and learn to just enjoy the trip until I reach the destination. I find myself wanting to know whats next, or anticipate my next adventure...I really need patience during my travel. I think I'm subliminally trying to guess what lies ahead, or even plan things in the future to alleviate the element of surprise I'm fearful of facing.
I need to learn how to accept things and not allow my own free will to alter my course. He knows where I will end up and I need to be faithful and steadfast in my belief that He will not take me anywhere I do not need to be. I need peace within myself along this journey........
nice blog , now following!
ReplyDeletewww.cocoandolive.blogspot.com