Sunday, January 23, 2011

flaws and all.........

I keep asking myself, is it normal to question every facet of my life? I try and try to just accept things as they are, and to keep moving forward...but I tend to become fixated on moments that seem too good to be true. According to the astrology book I bought at Barnes & Noble yesterday, it's an inherent flaw in my sign (Scorpio, and no I did not conform to the new found your zodiac has changed findings)...Question everything. Every blessing, every curse, every good thing, every bad thing and even in some instances God. It's crazy...and to make matters worse, my boyfriend is the exact same sign as me, and shares the same numerology number as well...meaning we are eerily similar and unfortunately share that same flaw. I try not to get so caught up in the realm of zodiac and astrology, but today I seem to be second guessing everything. I feel so random.... Who questions an I love you? Who wonders why someone encourages you to go finish your work in lieu of spending QT with them? Who wonders why someone tells them they mean the world to them? Either I'm succumbing to my own flaws, or I am really just doing too much thinking tonight......

1 comment:

  1. I think that when you have been hurt really deeply in your life then you will question things. Just keep praying about it and ask God to give you peace with your past and also with your future. I think that it really is quite a bit normal and I totally do understand the concept... even though I am single.

    ReplyDelete