Monday, July 25, 2011

the beginning of the next.....

I survived my first day of training for my new job. Working for a firm will be a lot different from the public interest realm I had grown accustomed to, but it will be well worth it. I'll be here an entire week for training...and I'm already counting down the days til I can go home and see my honey.

New beginnings are often times bittersweet. I'm definitely going to miss my friends from my old job, and the level of comfort I had gotten used to, but I am excited about this next step towards having the career I so desire for myself.

On to the next one......

3 comments:

  1. Awww...congrats to u! I guess I need to throw out the old business card lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I actually know a real lawyer that works at a law firm! Pretty swwwwwweeeeeetttttt! Blessings with the transition, I am sure that it will all be fine.

    ReplyDelete