I really want to read:



I am actually elated that I have had some time to actually read for fun. I spend so much time during the day consumed with legal work, that when I get home my mind is normally too overworked to even fathom the idea of picking up yet another book. I made the decision to make more time for me a while back, and since I made that decision I have had more time to indulge in being creative. I enjoy gaining new ideas from stories I read, or even just the act of becoming lost in the life of some fictitious somebody. I've been an avid reader since I can remember, as evidenced by the hundreds of books that are stored all around me. I sound like a nerd, but I promise I'm not (at least on most days) I just really get geeked about books. Reading really is fundamental.
Suggestions are totally welcomed for any books that I should be reading as of now.....
Thank you so much for the comment and advice! Love the blog! I will be following from here on out! Love to talk with people who are already attorneys :)
ReplyDeleteI actually want to read The Help and see the movie and there is a second part out that I saw at the libby as well. I also want to read Something Borrowed too before I see the movie! Ummmm, reading does not make you a nerd. It is good to be a well rounded woman. Nevertheless, there is nothing wrong with being a geek. I totally own the title, but I am other things as well. :o)
ReplyDeleteI loved something borrowed. I just started reading the sequel today. I decided to wait to find out what's going on with your girl Venus in the rest of her books lol! And I know, books rock!
ReplyDelete@Jenna Renee hang in there it is almost OVER!!!!
The Help was an interesting story. L. A. Banks- love her vampire novel series! Guess I'm a borderline book snob myself...
ReplyDeleteThx for the congrats. no response needed. Bc of past was reasoning for previous comment, replies. I've learned to not indulge or read past my objective as it tends to distort the writer's purpose! You seem to be on a positive path so
I'll make this my last blog visit!
I will have to check LA Banks out. I read a few books by Tananarive Due and they were well written to the point that I was scared to go to sleep that night hahaha. I don't mind you visiting, but I'm not too sure what you mean about past reasoning or distorting? Everyone is welcome, there are definitely no hard feelings I promise :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, you know, I am actually going to blog about all of the books in the "Nappily" series so if you just want to find out what happens through my blog then that is cool. That way you can make a decision from there. :o)
ReplyDelete