Saturday, July 9, 2011

now playing.....

4 comments:

  1. Autumn, is it really worth me buying the CD though? I love this video and the fact that she changed into a different dress for the reception..but....is the CD worth $13.99?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that CD, but I would say to listen to it on Youtube first because that is what I did before making my decision and if you are going to get it, get the deluxe edition from Target because I just feel that it is a ripoff to only get some of the songs. But Youtube it first and then make your decision. Some people don't like it, but I am kind of weird in my taste so... but to me it was her best album! Omg, so funny, I deactivated my FB and saw you are back! Hilarious! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao! We are so backwards girl! I took your advice and got rid of the folks who I didn't talk to anymore! Hahahahahahaa! I'm also trying to blog everyday so I can motivate myself to get back into my writing and try to actually work towards pursuing my passions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great girl! Yeah, I am trying to get there too. It is a process, but I def want to try to blog a post everyday if I can. Reading and watching films help with the writing as well. If I do come back to FB, I think that I am going to make a new page altogehter, but that will probably not be for a while. :o)

    ReplyDelete