Saturday, July 30, 2011

update

I am finally back from Dallas. Thank goodness. I missed my city, my boyfriend, my car, my daddy, the humidity, and most of all the food! My training went well. I was exhausted by the time my boyfriend picked me up from the airport last night, so I am assuming the rest of my weekend will be uneventful until I am fully rested. Next week starts with me bright and early, at the courthouse. I am so thankful, so blessed and so appreciative of the favor God has been showing me lately. I've already accomplished the first item on my to-do list, which was to get my hair done...all that dry heat totally fried my hair. I need to hit up the mall, and the nail shop....and if I'm not too tired I may try to attend a few birthday parties tonight, but time will be the judge of that. Until later............

No comments:

Post a Comment