My weekend began with a trip to the Downtown Houston Aquarium with the boyfriend, my guy best friend and the girl he is currently dating. The happy hour there is awesome, and the scenery is pretty nice as well. We enjoyed good drinks, great food later that night at Buca Di Beppo and plenty of laughs. (My fingers are crossed that she will be the one, but I won't tell him that of course..guys freak out too easily about that sort of thing)I love the fact that my real friends mesh well with the guy I'm with, no one could stand my ex(for obvious reasons) but it is refreshing to have someone who can get along with the people who are closest to me.
My mom and I also got a chance to go out to dinner, and us in addition to my aunt & cousins, got a chance to spend the day shopping at the mall. I told myself I wasn't going to spend anymore money, but......my vacation officially ended with a trip to the Galleria with my favorite, Sandy. Sigh, she knows shoes are my weakness. I picked these up at Nordstroms and I LOVE THEM......


I called this last couple of days a stay-cation, because I was techincally on vacation, but I stayed in Houston. Now I can go back to work, stress free and anxiously waiting for something to occur. But I will discuss exactly what I am waiting to occur at a later date.... my selfish attempt at building anticipation for what is next to come. Just two days to get through and it will be the weekend. I can't wait.
That is so great that you got a 5 day weekend and that all of your peeps mesh! That makes life so much easier. Cute shoes too! :o)
ReplyDelete