Disguised eyes hide the strength that lies within,
powerful being,
beautiful woman... in hiding,
no one knows her secrets,
she is a keeper of centuries of lies,
intelligent truths,
wicked knowledge,
wonderful imagination she has inside.
The realness is too much for them,
must continue to keep things from her and him,
til its time to reveal the me, the end...
without restriction, free from pride.
Masked to preserve the creativity, to fit in until revelation for the world to see...
the extraordinary perfection that is she, paint your face on until it's time.
Join in on the fun at MagPie Tales..........
"...centuries of lies...wicked truth." What wonderful images.
ReplyDeleteFabulous piece... so much is the mask, yet often within the written word, lies hidden truths yet unseen.
ReplyDeletewonderful imagery - great poem
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought you were talking about Casey Anthony!
ReplyDelete"a keeper of centuries of lies" - that hit me hard that line - what a fabulous piece!
ReplyDeletelike this very much. I am one of the very few who supports that an acquittal is an acquittal. I think you were talking about CMA. xxxj
ReplyDeletenope casy anthony didnt even cross my mind when i wrote this but i guess i could see how it fits :-)
ReplyDeleteHmm... very intriguing. I love the last line. : )
ReplyDeleteGreat piece!
ReplyDeleteVery powerful. I guess we each keep our own lies. Nicely crafted.
ReplyDeleteVery NIce!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteYes, I can relate to this one, especially "realness is too much for them". Well done.
ReplyDeleteThis poem is me all over - I think! Thank you.
ReplyDelete