Sunday, December 25, 2011

giving back..........

Yesterday was Christmas Eve, and after a night of partying with friends, my boyfriend and I got up early to give back to those who served us. I'm on the Board of Directors for a non-profit organization that provides services to female veterans returning back from fighting for our country. A lot of these women are homeless, living in transitional housing or just not making enough to provide gifts for their children. My friends and I adopted two families and bought presents for them & their children. My boyfriend, one of my friends from work and I actually went to the center where we got to pass out the gifts to the families. It was a very great event and the families were so thankful.... I have some pictures below of the gifts we took, and a few shots of the tree and kids grabbing up gifts... Perfect way to start out my Christmas weekend..............

3 comments: