Wednesday, December 14, 2011

sparkles and pink...

I decided to add a little spice to my Wednesday, and stopped by the nail shop on my way home for a much deserved spa pedicure. I was going to post a picture, but my toes were a tad bit camera shy... They're cute, just not ready for their world debut. But I can say that the hot pink, with silver glitter on the toe next to my big toe looks pretty darn nice (looks better than it sounds I'm sure, ha ha)....

As always my week has been super busy, but for once I finally got a full day in the office & was able to catch up on some work. Tomorrow the madness picks back up and I will spend the rest of the week in court, so I am RELIEVED that I got the opportunity to knock some things off my to-do list. It's hard to fathom the idea that there are only a handful of days left in this year and Christmas is in less than two weeks. I haven't finished my shopping and I have a sneaky suspicion that everyone will be receiving gift cards from me. My boyfriend keeps insisting that he doesn't want me to buy him a gift, but I still think I will get him something...other than him, I need to find gifts for my parents & sister, as well as a few gifts for friends and for a needy family that we decided to buy presents for. This weekend will jump start a series of busy days. My cousin is graduating from college on Friday, I have family coming in town to visit, Christmas parties, toy drives and a host of other events leading up to Christmas and New Years Eve... So much to do, so little time......

Hopefully I will find the time to finish reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo before the movie comes out next weekend. I really want to see it but I would like to have read the book first. I also need to find time to figure out what I am doing to ring in the new year & find time to rest (not that rest should have to be included on a to-do list) and figure out how to use Pinterest, especially since I have so many friends using it and recently joined.... I could keep going on and on with things I want to do, but I guess I should probably start focusing on what I need to do tonight, as in for tomorrow...........

3 comments:

  1. Hot pink makes the toes look super sexy! I tried some and I loved it - it is even sexier than red to me. Omg. I cannot believe that after all of this time I can comment! Yay! :o)

    -Girl In My Own World

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! YAY! Does this mean theres a new blog coming soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spa pedis are must for me even in the winter. You could always get your guy a gift card. I know some people don't like that idea but it saves feelings and the person can use it how they wish.

    ReplyDelete