
I know this book has been around for awhile, but I have never had the opportunity or any reason to read it. Surprisingly my boyfriend always makes references to "love languages" and I have no idea what he is talking about because I haven't read the book yet. Well today, I googled it because he mentioned something about a love language last night, and I found the website for the author. They have an assessment quiz that you can take online, and apparently from the 30 question assessment my language is Affirmation... Well of course the site only gives you a brief synopsis of what that means, so now I feel compelled to pick up the book on my way from court this afternoon. My curiosity has definitely been peaked.... Has anyone read the book, or have any knowledge on the subject of love languages????
YES YES YES...the book is an awesome and a must read and glad your bf mentioned it...I would read it with him. It's great for communication and knowing each other love language really helps a relationship! I gave it away on my blog awhile ago...buy it ASAP!
ReplyDeleteI have not read the book, but I did look it up online and have come to the conclusion that my love language that I give is words of affirmation and I think that I like quality time, but I think that I need to take that quiz too so that I can be sure.
ReplyDelete