Monday, December 5, 2011

misc......



1. This is my first time doing Miscellany Monday, and since I am half-way computer illiterate, it has taken me forever to figure out how to link the actual site to my blog... so, with that being said I will provide the link to the source of my midday on a Monday entertainment... @lowercase letters

2. There are only 4 weeks left in this year, and I am so excited to get my New Year's Resolutions made. So many goals, things I would like to accomplish and changes for the better I need to make for myself... Let the countdown to 2012 begin!!!

3. Last night my boyfriend and I went grocery shopping. I love spending time with that guy and I am realllllly praying that he is the person God wants me to spend the rest of my life with, because I can't even imagine life without him. *insert heavy sigh*

4. I have court everyday this week. I had court this morning, but came home because I wanted to take a nap before I have court this afternoon...didn't work because I started doing work and blogging....

5. I wish I had someone to take pictures of me every morning.... I really like outfit posts, just don't have the time or the camera man to do them.....


Hope that was Miscellany enough for Monday ~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. You better get you a tripod and use the timer on your camera. That's how I take my outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for miscellany monday!

    Also, have you considered buying a tripod? They sell them pretty cheap some places - like Target. I used one for the first time recently and it was amazing.

    I'm glad you're so happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Miscellany Monday" post is a super cute idea. Gives a quick peek in to your life. Love it. Thanks for following my blog. I'm officially following you back!

    -Kimba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually do have a tripod! I just didn't think to use it lol! It came in the package with the camera I got for my birthday last year! LOL!

    ReplyDelete