He has done marvelous,
He has done marvelous things,
Praise the Lord.
Marvelous, marvelous,
Marvelous, marvelous things,
Praise the Lord.
He has done,
Marvelous things,
Praise the Lord.
I only have a few hours left until my weekend is over. It didn't start out all that great, but by the grace of God things finally turned around and I ended up having an overall enjoyable weekend. I spent my Friday night, in pajamas & channeling Linus (Charlie Brown's blanket toting bestie from the Peanuts) thinking about life and wondering where life was taking me...entirely too much deep thought for a Friday night... I woke up early Saturday morning to go volunteer at a local VFW post giving legal advice to low income Veterans. The event was very rewarding and a lot of veterans got helpful information for themselves and their families. After that I took a much deserved nap, and spent some quality time with my family helping decorate my sisters house for Christmas. In return for the assistance she baked cookies (chocolate chunk & chocolate chip pecan) as a delicious thank you. After the decorating fun, I went to celebrate with one of my girlfriends for her birthday. I definitely love a good house party with great people, tons of laughs and lots of spirits! My boyfriend played bartender for the night as we sang our hearts out on the Def Jam Rapstar game for Wii, and laughed uncontrollably until well after midnight. I left the party because my sinuses were driving me crazy, but despite my uncontrollable sneezing I had an awesome time.
The sermon at church today was truly a blessing. A word I definitely needed to hear and will carry close to my heart. He has done marvelous things for me, and for us all. No matter who or what may try to break me, I have to realize that through it all, HE will take care of me. He has done marvelous things, praise the Lord........
I truly enjoy reading your post they are alway so positive.
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDelete