
IT'S OKAY....
for me to see fun link ups on my favorite blogs and join in on some of the action,
to plan for things far, far in advance,
to have friends for different occasions,
to have a secret obsession for pole aerobics,
that I could eat chicka chicka boom boom enchiladas (drools) from Chuy's every single day,
to play angry birds in court as I wait for my cases to get called,
to still not know what you want to be when you grow up,
to look at bride magazines and imagine yourself in different style wedding gowns, even though you're not engaged...
That was delightful..... for more ITS OK THURSDAY fun click here.
These are fun...I used to read bridal magazines and watch wedding shows way before I was engaged:-)
ReplyDeleteI love this! I also have a secret obsession for pole aerobics. I really see myself doing it. . .I just don't know how to yet.
ReplyDeletehttp://carrymel.blogspot.com