
it's the first Miscellany Monday of 2012 & the first Monday in a long time that I did not have to go into work...oh, but tomorrow I will be back to it bright and early... No complaints though, because God has been extremely good to me...
I'm in love with this color on my toes...
I love moscato, and in the new year I would love to take a tour of a winery and go to a wine tasting class. Apparently wine has many health benefits, and I do need to be healthier in the new year...
I need to manage my stress better in 2012, so I don't have to indulge in the drinking of the above mentioned wine too often...
Massages should be a monthly treat. As well as good laughs and adventures with my friends... And trips, lots of trips......
I want a new suit, and some new jeans, and a new hairstyle, and a new purse, and a new pair of black pumps... But I need to stick to my budget so I can achieve my financial goals this year...
My lists of wants is probably ten times longer than my list of needs. I should work on that. Just not tonight....
This weekend should be entertaining...Details coming soon....


I think it a good thing that your list of wants is longer than your needs. That just means all of your needs are met and there is room for the things that really count...like shoes, trips, hair, purses etc...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
No...its totally okay for your wants to be longer than your needs. The fact that you don't need much is a testament to the fact that you are blessed. Now as for wants, one of my resolutions this year is to reward myself, which I have a problem doing. You should definitely reward yourself with some of those things on your want list in moderation. By the way, the color on your toys is fabulous...as is the bottle of Moscato! Have a prosperous and New Year!
ReplyDeleteI totally want monthly massages, too! I think that would be the greatest thing ever!!
ReplyDeleteIm liking the new nail polish!
ReplyDeleteOmg! I saw some Moscato the other day and thought about you. It was pink and super sweet though. It was the same brand and everything! Love the toes... do you see how everything in your post is green? Lol.
ReplyDeletep.s. I saw your comment today on my blog and I went back to read my post and realized that I had cut off the end somehow... I was saying that I have some books on writing and film that I am going to be studying since I can't go to film school right now.
thanks ladies! autumn I'm soooo glad ur back!
ReplyDeleteThis cracked me up "Apparently wine has many health benefits, and I do need to be healthier in the new year..." !! haha
ReplyDeleteI love moscato, too. yum yum. Fetzer makes a good one that's pretty inexpensive as well.
Glad you were off work last Monday that is a great start to the New year, enjoying yourself. Take care Hun!
ReplyDelete