Sunday, January 8, 2012

a dash of confidence....

Although confidence is not an area I am particularly lacking in, I do sometimes feel the need to do things that make me feel more confident... I decided I needed to spice things up a bit and changed up my look....so I got my hair cut Saturday morning...



After I left the salon, I headed over to Lady of Essence Fitness Studio, where I got a make-over by the talented Angel Fields... and shortly after my make-up was done, my girlfriends and I had our own private pole party!!!!!


Not only was it a great workout, we learned a lot of interesting moves that definitely made us all feel more confident.... After the pole party, I went to my favorite restaurant in the city and had dinner with two of my girlfriends and then we headed to a nightclub to celebrate another friends birthday.

I was pretty satisfied with the finished product, and am definitely feeling ultra confident after my Saturday night....

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww, you look so pretty!!! :) Love the eyes and the hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have always wanted to do a pole
    Dancing class..and what a boost to self confidence indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the make-up and the hair! Get it girl! I definitely want to try a pole dancing class this year!
    P.S. I tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete