Thursday, January 12, 2012

it's ok....




it's okay...to get tired of people asking when you and your boyfriend are going to get married..trust me, I will let you know as soon as I find out..

it's okay... for me to slack off on dieting, especially after discovering all of my size 4 pants still fit..

it's okay... to feel guilty after eating an entire box of sugar babies in two days..

it's okay... that I think I fell in love with pole, and want to seriously consider taking more classes....

it's okay... to already be in pajamas. before 7pm.....

Link up with Its Ok Thursdays,here.

2 comments:

  1. I am also so tired of people asking me when my boyfriend and I are getting married... I always say we are doing the "Angelina and Brad" thing.... :)

    Also in pajamas before 7pm....

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I feel the same thing about my BF.

    When he tells me, I'll be sure to let the whole world know. Until then, they should probably be asking HIM!

    ReplyDelete