so it appears time has once again passed me by....I just realized that I have been missing in action for the past few days. I have unfortunately missed all the link-ups I so look forward to during the week... I slept through longlazysunday and was doped up on NyQuil for a large portion of miscellany Monday... my weekend wrap up is now encroaching on my mid-week mania...and so on, and so forth......
Last week is unfortunately a blur to me, as I sit here fantasizing about the upcoming weekend & more rest. I haven't been feeling too great lately, but fortunately I was able to get some meds from the doctor today & will hopefully be feeling better soon.
This past week/weekend was filled with work, deep conversation with my significant other, dayquil/NyQuil, laughter, tears and sleep........
My outlook calendar has been filled with court appearances and mediations...... but a Judge did tell me she was proud of me and gave me a hug after court yesterday & that definitely made me feel good despite the everyday work related stress.....
Blessings definitely need to be counted on the regular.... I tend to forget to do so at times... and I am very lucky to have someone who reminds me of just how blessed I am.....
Last Saturday night, my boyfriend and I went to the Improv (which is a comedy club) to see a show with one of his favorite comedians... The performance was awesome, and I definitely needed the laughs... The venue was really nice, although no photography is allowed inside..... and we even got to meet the performer after the show...
I also had the opportunity to unwind a little after work with a friend.... We went into DSW and I fell in love with a pair of L.A.M.B stilettos.... but alas, even at a discounted rate I cannot validate me making an impulse purchase in lieu of the budget I'm trying to stick to...but they were definitely haute.....
Even with the not so good, phone photo...I still love these shoes......
The rest of my week consists of court appearances, and prayerfully me feeling better...sooner, than later... Nothing too big planned for the upcoming weekend, but I can barely fathom the idea that we are already a month into 2012! Time to start planning for Valentine's Day............

sounds like a good weekend...love the heels!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!
ReplyDeletexo Ashleigh
www.thedaileigh.com
Oh Lord. Please go back and get those. I give you permission!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Mimi...get them for Vday! See now you have a legit reason to get them!
ReplyDelete